This course is ongoing.|
Going through the pregnancy and birth portal can be a journey of self-confidence, intuitive connection, and bliss. Embodied Pregnancy draws from the wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda to help you feel at home in your body and step into your power as a mother.
Time & Location
This course is ongoing.
About the event
Becoming a mother is a deeply transformative process, every time you move through it. Pregnancy and birth test your limits, challenge you to face your fears, and require you to connect to the divine feminine wisdom inside you to bring your baby earthside.
Do you know that you are the person who knows best how to bring your baby into this world and help them thrive?
And that going through the birth portal can be a journey of self-confidence, intuitive connection, and bliss rather than fear, pain, and self-doubting?
It’s true. You can feel at home in your changing body and birth your baby in complete alignment with your dreams and desires. Being fully connected to your Self in body, mind, and spirit is the way.
Embodied Pregnancy draws upon the wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda, providing simple and effective practices to:
- Soothe back pain, tight shoulders, sinus congestion, and other common physical discomforts
- Move through the intensity of birth, without pharmaceuticals
- Emotionally and spiritually connect with your baby in utero
- Hear your intuition and desires around birth and mothering, and trust them fully
- Cultivate self-confidence and mental fortitude
- Feel at home in your body through constant transformation
- Feel nourished and supported as you heal during postpartum
This course moves through the seven primary chakras (energy centers) in your body, addressing the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual attributes of each. Through movement, breathwork, meditation, and journaling, you will:
- Build strength and flexibility to prepare your body and mind for birth
- Design your dream birth and postpartum experience, and communicate it with clarity
- Connect to your inner power and express it with confidence
- Recognize and surrender to nature’s divine intelligence within you
- Clear the emotional and energetic blockages to having your ideal birth
- Deepen your relationships with your baby, and with all the birthing women who have been on this journey before you
You’ll get lifetime access to the recorded yoga practices for pregnancy and birth prep, breathwork exercises, meditations, and body care.
Plus, join the Embodied Pregnancy private online community, including LIVE community circles 2x every month. (8 week membership included with sign up.) Connect with fellow mamas, ask questions, navigate challenges, and celebrate your journey.